'Vector M5' is a portable high performance ROV system, combining superior power, telemetry and payload with ease of use, ruggedness and reliability providing a powerful overall performance envelope and versatility compared to other vehicles of its class. It has five high performance brushless thrusters; four vectored and one vertical.
- The power and control system is network architectured for simplicity and ease of use, with multiple microprocessors providing redundancy and expanded capabilities. The design incorporates intuitive, computer-aided, always active diagnostics facilitating maintenance of the system in the harshest environments by technicians with a minimum of training.
- Specially designed high performance brushless thrusters provide the highest power to weight ratio and reliability versus other vehicles in this class.
- The graphical user interface (GUI), with multiple menu screens, provides intuitive feedback and active user control for ease of vehicle handling, navigation, collection and display of sensor data, as well as setting and storing custom system configurations.
- Fabricated using modern marine grade aluminium and composite materials, the chassis is totally modular with quick access to all the parts for ease of servicing and replacement as required. Constructed from polypropylene, the chassis is resilient, non-corroding and maintenance free. Ancillary equipment is easy to mount and integrate.
- A major advantage of the Vector spread is its ability to be transferred between vessels or even by air or land transport anywhere in the world. The system is comprised by a portable rack unit with integrated monitors and compact transformers. Umbilical cases, spare parts and the vehicle itself can be shipped on short notice in a 10ft commercial container.